5 positive affects of user generated content:
- You get the opportunity to engage with people, e.g. customers if you have a business
- Can be used to advertise things
- Most of them are free
- Its got an easy format for all people to use
- Most people can access it with internet
5 negative affects of user generated content
- People can easily access it and add negative inputs
- People can easily cyber bully
- People can become addicted to the websites
- There are no guarantee of readers
- Blog trolls
3 websites I like the look of;
- Twitter- I like the look of twitter because you are able to customise it to change it to your own taste and design. It also has an easy format to use.
- Asos- I like this website because it looks quite plain so you can see everything clearly and it isn’t too crowded.
- Apple- I like this website because everything is interactive with you and its easy to use. Its also got good photography on it and useful information that’s stated clearly.